Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FOR THE WARMTH OF THE CHILDREN

So, I really do have the most wonderful family ever! My cute nephew Alec, started this clothing drive a few years ago and it now includes his brother Carter and sister Savvy. They work hard on this project getting the word out and collecting everything and then taking it to schools in underpriveleged areas! Please visit this blog and take a minute out of your day to see if you could donate anything at all. I would be more than happy to pick up anything you might have!
And just remember that more and more people need OUR help this year with the slumping economy and so many losing their homes. These kids have helped to remind me that I have been extremely blessed and I should share my blessings with others! Thanks to all my nieces and nephews who help to make me a better person!

2 comments:

The Eerkes' said...

We do have an awesome family. It makes you appreciate it more when you see other people's families. You know?? (In laws...)

Robyn said...

Thanks for all the support you give to those kids! You are the best!