Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just baba's, chocolate and 4-wheelers!

Emerie looks surprised for some reason
This is Papa's doing. His motto is "a cookie a day" Also this look sort of goes along with the little orphan Addy image:)


She got into a box of chocolates and I scared her by laughing. She didn't think it was funny!


They are starting to look like toddlers now. Bittersweet!



Just loungin on the love sack!



So nothing too new has happened lately. Our house is framed, the windows are in and we meet with the superintendant tomorrow. It's coming along nicely but I wish it would just be done!!! The people we will live next to are from my home ward and they get to move in this week. I am trying so so so hard not to be too jealous:)





The girls are doing great and getting bigger and we are finally about ready to make the transition to forward facing car seats. I know, I know, they are teeny, they should have done this at a year, but are just getting to the weight requirement. The Dr. said they will be tall and skinny if they keep growing like this, which is good for them:) I guess time will tell! They are talking constantly and are way above average with how many words they know right now. (I have bragging rights, right?)





We have had some beautiful sunshine this week and decided to go out and take a ride on Papa's toy. Emerie doesn't love the 4-wheeler and usually wants to get off, but Addy, our little adventurer was laughing while we were driving along.





Anyways, I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your 2009 year. We are anxiously awaiting the birth of a new neice, coming to Dan and Kim's and a new nephew, to Mike and Kelsey. Both babies are coming in March and we can't wait. It will be interesting to see how the girls act around the babies. We will definately have to keep a close eye on them(especially Addy!!!)

4 comments:

The Eerkes' said...

Yum, yum, and yum!!! They look so cute in all of those pics. We need to find the one pic of you in the purple velvet suit with grape juice stains on your face. I bet it's a dead ringer for Addy! Let's pretend my baby is coming before March...shall we? My body wants to!

bellamichella said...

Looks like fun. The house sounds like it is coming along nicely. I am planning on being at Kim's baby shower. I didn't know if it was RSVP, it's upstairs and I'm too lazy to go up there. Take care and see you soon.

pcoutdoorproducts said...

Very nice pictures. Tara is going to have her baby on Monday if she don't have it before then on her own. Sounds like you are having lots of fun with your home plans. Good Luck

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They look like pretty good friends though.