Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Matt's graduation, trip to the cabin and some other random pics!!!

Addy
Emmy

Emerie has decided she needs just about every stuffed animal she has to go to sleep!


Addy has decided she needs to sleep with her flip flops on! At least if their is a fire I will only have to put shoes on one child



New snow clothes!

sort of like the little brother from Christmas Story:)



Cousin bath with Maddy



Maddy crawled up the stairs for the first time



She's not even mine and I can't believe how fast she has grown!




I love when my dad smiles like this! I can hear the laugh that goes with it!


So official!






So, this post is a little belated. Matt graduated with his associates degree and I had taken him out to celebrate, but my parents wanted to throw a little surprise party to say congrats! So, we had everyone come to my parents house and yelled surprise when he walked in. My dad has this robe, that I'm not even sure how old it is, and they made him his very own hat and yes, we even had a ceremony and everything! It was cheesy, but so much fun! I can't even say how proud I am of Matt! It has been so much work and sacrifice, and he only has a year left till his bachelors and then we can rest.......until he starts his masters!(sigh) It has been so worth it though! What a hard worker he is and I am so lucky to be married to him and love him so very much! On a side note, the picture that is just above this post is EXACTLY like one taken of my brother Ryan when he graduated. It made me tear up, but happy tears with happy memories of my brother! I sure love my family!
The other pics are just some random ones from a trip to the cabin with their new snow clothes from Mimi! They love the snow this year, which is good cause last year they just sat in it and cried!

1 comment:

Dixons said...

I just stalked your blog. :) Fun to see pics of your girls and your family!