Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter at the cabin!


Miss Maddy and her first egg hunt



the Easter haul

Everyone got in on the decorating

Decorating eggs!

Lip gloss from Aunt Kimmy

chocolate mustache's from Aunt Robby


Helping papa fix the dishwasher! They sure love their papa!!!



This year we had Easter at the cabin! It was the perfect weekend filled with Conference, movies, egg decorating, candy, cousins, laughs and even some tears! My sweet mom, who always makes things so fun for the kids, brought up so many eggs and stickers and sparkles to decorate
with. There was probably 3 feet of snow outside and looked more like Christmas than Easter, but it was fun to get one more trip of playing in the snow and snowmobiling in before the summer!!! What a blessing this cabin has been to us! We have made so many fun memories up there with both Matt's and my family and even some of our friends!

1 comment:

PONCIANO said...

I love the table full of Diet Coke thats my kind of party!! I told my parents we need a cabin to go do stuff like that all the time-haha Looks like you had tons of fun!!!