Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November

the girls had fun helping to decorate our tree

Addy still insists on wearing her princess dress ups everyday! She LOVES them!

I LOVE this picture of Matt with Justin and Crystal!


Trying to get all the kids to look at us at the same time and smile.......impossible:)
Spencer looks so sad in this one! He's probably sick of us taking pics!
At the beginning of the month Matt's sister Crystal, her hubby Eric and their cute little Spencer came to visit! We went up to the cabin for an over nighter. It was fun and relaxing....and very cold:) We're glad that we got to spend some more time with them this year, this is their second visit and we love it!!!
I didn't get any pics of Thanksgiving or shopping with my favorite girls on Black Friday! I love this tradition. In the middle of the night as we are losing energy and sleep we wonder why we do it, but it is one of my favorite traditions and I love all the delirious laughter and diet coke and eating pizza in the middle of the night!
Matt and I have been so blessed with such wonderful families and friends and we are grateful for each and everyone!
Happy Holidays!!!




No comments: