Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of school 2011


They look so big! These two have been SO excited for school to start and kept asking how many more wake-ups before school started! It took them an hour to fall asleep last night because they were so anxious to go! This morning we had their favorite breakfast of pancakes and chocolate milk and they got to put on their new school clothes and head out. They were pros when we dropped them off! At their new school, they come out and get them out of the car and they got out and had the biggest smiles on their faces, ready to go in! When Matt and I picked them up they walked out with even bigger smiles on their faces and told us all about their day,including the awesome playground! I hope that they always have a love for school and learning that they do now!!! I love these two!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! I am so glad they love it! They are the cutest little girls...and I love that they will ALWAYS have eachother! Your such a cute mom!

Chelsea said...

I love that you dress them alike!!! I dress my boy girl twins coordinating:) great minds think alike!