Sunday, December 4, 2011

Halle's Blessing day!










Matt blessed Halle this morning and it was beautiful! I am so grateful for him and being able to give her a blessing. We had family and friends out to share the day with us and they made it even more wonderful! We went to the club house afterwards for a little brunch and to visit. Halle got passed around and looked like an angel! Thanks everyone for coming today and for those who helped!
I thought a lot today about Addy and Emerie's blessing day and the blizzard that happened and how church got canceled. The first time in my life that Church was canceled. We loaded up the car and went to my parents house driving so super slow!
I love that I have memories of these days that time will never erase and that I will be able to share these stories with the girls as they grow older!
I'm so thankful for my little family and also my big family! Days like these remind me of all the great people I have in my life!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! can't wait to see her!

Ashlee, Justin, & Owen said...

She is an angel! I loved her dress especially the flowers on it. So very precious!

Brooke said...

sad we missed it. she is beautiful melissa and so are you! LOVE the picture of her smiling! she was SO happy!