Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Boutique

Quilts


Cupcakes (washcloths)


Bow holders

Burp cloths





Bags, large, medium and small sizes. Great for church bags, purses, or diaper bags


My sisters, mom and I have talked about putting our creative ideas together and starting a business for a while now. Well, we finally took that leap and have started it. It's called, Don't Blink Boutique. We specialize in baby items and everything is unique and we can also customize ti fit your needs or colors. We have a blog up and the link is here on my page. We are also on etsy. Come check it out and tell your friends!

5 comments:

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

That rocks! It looks great. I LOVE the cupcake washcloths, that is such a clever idea. You are so crafty and will do just great! Good luck.

Chelsea said...

Looks like Future Homemakers of America paid off!! lol They look awsome congrats on the new business!!!

pcoutdoorproducts said...

That is cool. I will share this info with Toots and Christy. You are such a talented three. The name of your business is very cute. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I love to look at them they keep me in touch with each of you. Good luck.
Love,
Cindy

Becky said...

Good work, ladies! We'll see you at Oktoberfest!

Becky said...

Will you give Robin my email address so I can still see their blog??