Friday, October 14, 2011

Our babies are 4!!!

Luke made the girl's a card and drew some pics of them! So cute!!!

Opening presents

They love their cousins!!!



Princess Addy

Princess Emerie

We'll call this the sugar table:)

Marina, Emerie, Addy, Maddy

Colton and Maddy decorating their crowns

making their crowns






Today, our babies turned 4!!! I can't believe we are already here and getting ready to add another little one to our family! For a minute we weren't sure we would be able to do the party. This baby tricked us into thinking she was coming a few days ago and then decided she wasn't! So last night Matt and I decorated the house in pink everything so the girls could start off their day with a pink explosion:) They wanted pink pancakes for breakfast so that's what we had! Then they got to go to school where they were spotlighted and got sung to! After school, they chose McDonald's for lunch and then it was party time!!! They wanted a Pinkalicious party(surprise) so we bought everything pink and played with friends and ate sugary treat upon sugary treat! They absolutely got spoiled today and LOVED every second of it! We have pink toys and pink clothes all over the living room right now and both Matt and I have had our toes painted(yes, he totally would die if he knew I put this on here, but I wanted the girl's to remember all the fabulous and fun things their daddy does for them;) and I have had my Little Mermaid lip gloss reapplied every 5 minutes! It has been their best day ever and when I was asking them what their favorite part of the day was, it wasn't a certain present or a thing that made their day, they kept naming names of their friends and family that was the highlight of their!
I am sure grateful for these two and all that they have brought into my life and taught me!!!
Happy Birthday Addy and Emerie!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

aww they are so beautiful!!!! congrats on the new little one and the best of luck in your delivery:)

Brooke said...

so sad we missed it! i love those "geirls" so much! =)