Friday, October 14, 2011

Random Happenings!

Emerie riding her bike

Addy at the park

Emerie

Addy riding her bike


So life continues to be busy and fun and crazy and hectic! I am a little more than two weeks away from delivering this little girl and even with much to do(at least I feel there is so much to do) I am ready right this second and wish she would hurry up! Matt is just about finished with her room and has done an amazing job and I can't wait to post the pics! I love that he is a handy-man and if he doesn't know how to do something he figures it out!!!
The girls are in pre-school and absolutely love it! They are learning and growing so much everyday and everyday I see less and less of my baby girls and more of these independent and smart and beautiful little ladies:)

No comments: