Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday girls!!!

The tea party with all the kids and papa

The giant cupcakes

The boys


Emerie loving on her McDonald's toy

This is what they did when I said "say cheese"


Trying to get a decent picture of them is pretty hard these days:)



This was what Maddy thought of the whole thing!







Yummy caramel apples



This is what the girls wanted to do while we were working on our pumpkins


Carving away!

Dad and Matt hard at work




The handsome hubbies



That's right, we all look freakin awesome, as usual!



So, our babies are 2! Crazy how fast it goes. We started their day off with their favorite pancakes, and then we got to decorate for the party. Then I took the girls to lunch at McDonald's where they got to play on the "lide"(slide) Their very favorite. Which is good because that's what they got from Matt and I, was a little slide for their bedroom. Then we got to have our families over and have dinner and cupcakes(yep, I forgot the ice cream......again) And the girls got to play with Wyatt, Lukey and Savvy and all their new toys! It was a wonderful day and we appreciate everyone coming to the party and the gifts for the girls!

Then our annual friend Halloween party was at our house this year. So we decorated and cooked all sorts of yummy foods and got to enjoy our friends that we don't get to see as often because we all moved in different directions, except for the Monsen's of course:)

And then we had our annual pumpkin carving contest at my moms. Complete with a caramel apple bar, which was delicious, even if all the caramel did run off of the apples. Sort of like mine did for the Halloween party. Matt and I won first and second place, with Am coming in third place. We got some awesome prizes this year and thanks mom for doing this! It's such a fun tradition and one that we can't wait for the kids to get into as they get older.
I love this time of year because it is full of all our family traditions and getting into the holidays. We sure love our families and all the fun we have with them. Today we are off to St. George for the What Women Want expo. Hopefully we will sell lots of stuff, but even if we don't, I get to go have fun with Matt, my girls, parents and sister and her family. Wish us luck:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems you are having a wonderful time playing and caring these cuties. Nice pictures. Enjoyed it very much. Ihampers.co.uk

Becky said...

Happy Birthday girls! Can't believe they are TWO!! Cuties. I'd like to see a close-up of these so-called "winner" pumpkins. And I'm glad you get together with your old neighborhood friends. Tys & I don't even keep in touch with our own families! ha ha

pcoutdoorproducts said...

looks like lots of fun could you please talk to my sisters and tell them we need to do things like that. I would love too but I would be all alone. I need to live closer to you so I can join your family fun!!!