Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall is here!!!

Maddy Jane
Addy

picking the perfect pumpkin, and Savvy lugging one of the girls around:)

the grand kids, minus Am and Christian



Mom with her girls



I had to add this one for the girls! Their fave, Blues Clues Wyatt and the girls with their pumpkin cups!


Family pic on the giant chair!



kids on the giant chair



This is the princess that they were terrified of!



Fall is one of my favorite seasons. It is the start of all the holidays, and of course, my birthday. I love it when the weather starts to cool down and you get to pull out all your sweaters. I love pulling out my decorations. We took the girls to Corn Belly's with our friends, the Taylor's and other than being afraid of the pumpkin princess, they loved it. I think Halloween isn't going to be so fun for them, because they are afraid of anyone in a costume. We are working on it though! Yesterday we took almost all the grand kids, along with my mom, sister, sister in law, and Matt and I to a pumpkin patch. The girls walked right up the goats and fed them. Then we walked to where the pumpkins were and they both started to cry......like I said, we are working on it. It was so fun seeing them run around with their cousins, who take such good care of them.

Last, but not least, we are almost done with the yard. Only planting and the electrical for the lights are left. It looks so different with the sod down, and we could not have done it without all the help we had!!! So a HUGE thank you to my parents, who spent almost as much time out there as we did, Jer, Dan, Kim, Tyson, Becky, Justin, Chris and of course, our babysitter Am!!!! We appreciate each one of you sacrificing your time to help us!!! Love you all!!!

p.s. yard pics to come as soon as we are completely done!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cute pictures!! I am also excited to see your yard - maybe I should drop in and check it out in person. We're kind of neighbors, you know. :)

Dayna said...

I am glad I found your blog! Fun pictures of the pumpkin patch! Nate and I are going to try to go tonight....so fun!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

They are so cute!!! It looks like you had so much fun! Fall is my favorite time too!