Friday, October 30, 2009

St. George trip

apple picking!
obviously Kim hadn't fed Maddy for awhile, as she is trying very hard to eat that foot:)

blowing out the candles


Christian



The closet was a favorite game for the girls


again, the closet



my mom, Am, Dan, Dad and Kim


They were DONE for the day, and didn't hesitate to tell me!


Baby Maddy displaying one of our flowers!



So we took our boutique on the road and went to St. George for the What Women Want expo. First of all it was so warm down there, and even though we were only outside for a few minutes every day, it was beautiful! We left on Thursday, and the girls had gotten sick from their shots and vaccinations the week before, so we were hoping that they would be better. We got about 3/4 of the way down there when Emerie puked. This is probably a little bit of sweet justice for my parents, as I was always throwing up in the car. NOT FUN! So we cleaned up and let her get some fresh air and got back on the road. We got there and had picked up Christian (who is 16 now WHAT!) and went to the hotel where Emerie proceeded to throw up all over the carpet. Good thing she's cute! So we cleaned it and her up and were getting ready for bed when Addy was sitting with my mom (wearing her white sweater, I might add) when Addy decided to join the party and puke on my mom and in her bed! So, this was how we started our trip! Luckily the rest wasn't as bad, we just worked and laughed and ate yummy food and drank way too much diet coke!
On the last night we celebrated Christian's 16th, yes 16th birthday. I sure love that kid! And any of you who knew my brother and what he looked like, know this is his kid for sure! He is growing up to be such a good kid! (he would totally be embarrassed by me saying this:)
The next morning we met my aunt Julie for breakfast and then headed out! We got to stop in Nephi on the way home and visit with my Grandpa. He sent us home with bags of apples from his tree, which are some of the best apples I've ever had!!!
Anyways, it was a short and eventful weekend that was best spent with my family!

No comments: