Saturday, October 2, 2010

And summer keeps going.....

We had a dirt pile in our camp site that the kids pretty much rolled in!


So cute!!!

Matt and I went with some friends to my first REAL game

Our buds! Happy birthday to Dan!


We went up the canyon with Justin, Ashlee and the cutest baby ever....Owen


First day of preschool

Got to go up to the cabin with my family for Labor Day!

Matt taught Emerie how to "drive" the little 4-wheeler

hiking

There is never a shortage of sweet cousins to take the kids for a drive! Thanks Bee!!


And of course, the girls had to go to Swiss Days!

We have had a really warm September and have been busy with pre-school, dance, friends and family. Trying to make the most of this warm weather before it cools down! We have gone up the canyon enough this last summer that we decided next summer we will just buy a pass that will save us tons of money:)











To say that the girls like school and dance would be an understatement!!! They LOVE going to both and ask daily if they can go! I can't wait for their dance recital in December and Matt and I are crossing our fingers that we won't have the on-stage criers(I think we will...)











We have a ton of fun stuff going on in October, the girls turn 3, we are going to Vegas, Matt running RAGNAR, 4 family birthdays and a few other FUN things that I will mention and post pics of soon!!!

4 comments:

Ashlee, Justin, & Owen said...

I just LOVE that first picture with the dirt all over her face!

Suz said...

Hey cute girl! How are you? Where you guys living now?

The Briggs said...

We are in Lehi. I just read that you guys live here too. Where are you at?

The Eerkes' said...

K...I LOVE that pic of them with their giant back packs!! Ooooh I just wanna squish them!