Monday, October 25, 2010

My parents 40th

This is their original cake topper

My cute brother made a toast that was so sweet!

feeding each other the cake

the girls

We started planning a surprise anniversary party for my parents back in May and it was so hard to keep the secret because I was so excited about it and I tell my mom everything. Luckily i was able to keep my trap shut and keep it a surprise:) We told them that my nephew Alec was getting a scouting award to get them to the church and we had family and good friends waiting there with us! When they walked in will be one of those moments I will remember forever and I am tearing up as I think about it!!! It was so much fun thinking about and planning with Kim and Dan and Jer and Rob!!! I am so blessed with such a wonderful family and wonderful parents!!!
Thanks to all those that came and helped us pull htis off!!! Happy 40th Dad and Mom!!!
p.s. Thank you to those who helped us, my cute friends Brooke Moon took pictures and our cute cousin, Mandy did the cake/cupcakes.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I wondered if that was their original cake topper! That's awesome.

They deserve each other.